Monday, December 25, 2006

Ukraine Expat Video Interview

On Post Below is my friend Si I met online that also lives in Ukraine. He came for a Visit last summer in Bystiv had a great time. Since he lived full time in Ukraine with out a trip out of Country I took the time to Do Interview Comparing Cultures of America VS Ukraine. Si is the most fluent Russian speaker I know. although most Ukrainians know Russian in Western Ukraine they prefer to speak Ukrainian. I watched Si communicate friends and Villagers in Russian I know only Ukrainian myself, it has improved dramticly in last few months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent video interview. I agree with you and your buddy Belozer. I live in Michigan and have been to UA 8 times over the past 3.5 years and it's truly a wonderful place for those who can appreciate "real life". Men are men, women are women and everyone is resourceful like our grandparents were. If I found a good paying job out there I would seriously consider moving. Great website, and thanks for sharing your life and experiences.